Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across 31 countries and, altogether, we speak 17 languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
As a digital marketing coordinator for Cloudbeds, you will be responsible for scaling our marketing initiatives across countries and languages, automating marketing communications, improving SEO performance, managing affiliates, and managing paid ad performance. The digital marketing coordinator will also support and help plan local events and roadshows as needed.
Location: Manila, Philippines
What You Will Do:
- Monitor SEO performance and optimize website content to rank for our most important keywords
- Create campaigns that leverage website content to drive inbound leads
- Develop landing page tests to improve conversion across marketing channels
- Optimize bids and placement across Cloudbeds affiliates
- Manage the Cloudbeds ambassador (referral) program and referral payouts
- Build advertisements, social posts, email, and other materials used for our website and marketing campaigns
- Design and update marketing reports to track channel effectiveness
- Identify local marketing opportunities and engage with local customer communities in person and on social media
- Update our CRM (Salesforce) database
- Research competitors and update our competitor database
You’ll Succeed With:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably inside of a B2B organization
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot or Marketo and CRM systems like Salesforce
- Previous experience managing SEO and paid search campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with programs like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - speaking several languages is a strong plus
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Able to travel internationally up to 5-15%
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an unlimited PTO policy, personal and professional development for individual growth, and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to grow your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2018)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018)
- Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes